Fees and Payments
Important information regarding diploma result statements
If you paid for a diploma exam rewrite and received a result statement without a mark indicating non-payment, please note that a re-issued statement has been mailed.
All transcripts distributed to post-secondary institutions include the marks missing from these erroneous result statements if you have paid for your diploma examination re-write.
- There is a $10.00 fee for each copy of your Transcript
- There is no fee for a Statement of Courses and Marks
- There is a $26.25 fee ($50.00 for foreign students) for each diploma examination rewrite or rescore
- Online – Visa, MasterCard or Amex
- In Person – Cheque, Cash/Debit Card, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard or Amex
- By Mail – Cheque, Money Order
- Make cheques or money orders payable to Government of Alberta.
- Do not send cash through the mail.
- Requests for documents and payments will not be taken over the telephone.
- Payments with Credit Cards can only be made via the online requests and payments system.