In Person, Mail or Fax Requests
What You Need
The following information must be included for all transcript requests:
- full legal name
- birth date
- phone number
- Alberta Student Number or the name of the last high school you attended
- Name of High School (either currently attending or most recently attended in Alberta)
- City/Town of High School
- Last Year Attended
- Last Grade Attended
- the number of transcripts you want to order
- where you would like your transcripts sent
- $10.00 for each transcript requested
- all requests for transcripts must include the student's signature and the date of the request
You will require picture identification if picking up your documents in person (e.g. driver's license, school ID card).
If you have arranged for someone else to pick up your documents for you, that person will be required to provide a letter of authorization signed by you. That person will also be required to provide picture identification.
Monday thru Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The office is open during the lunch hour.
Mail the appropriate form or a signed and dated letter along with the required fee to the above address. Do not mail cash.
Fax the appropriate form or a signed and dated letter along with your credit card information to (780) 422-2137. Faxed requests will be processed within three to five business days.
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- cash/debit card (when requesting in person)
- cheque or money order made payable to the Minister of Finance
- credit card (When mailing or faxing your request, include your Visa, MasterCard number, the cardholder's full name, the card's expiry date and the cardholder's signature.)
Note: Requests for documents and payments will not be accepted by telephone.
For processing assistance contact the Client Services Help Desk.