In Person or Mail Requests
What You Need
In person or mail requests should be submitted on the Request for Official High School Transcript form. The following information must be provided on the form:
- full legal name
- birth date
- phone number
- Alberta Student Number or the name of the last high school you attended
- Name of High School (either currently attending or most recently attended in Alberta)
- City/Town of High School
- Last Year Attended
- Last Grade Attended
- the number of transcripts you want to order
- where you would like your transcripts sent
- $10.00 for each transcript copy requested
- all requests for transcripts must include the student's signature and the date of the request
All transcript requests received in person require 1 business day processing time for in person pickup. You will require picture identification if picking up your documents in person (e.g. driver's license, school ID card).
If you have arranged for someone else to pick up your documents for you, that person will be required to provide a letter of authorization signed by you. That person will also be required to provide picture identification.
Monday thru Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The office is open during the lunch hour.
Mail the completed Request for Official High School Transcript form along with your exact payment (cheque or money order) to the Transcript Office. Incomplete requests will not be processed. Requests that do not include exact payment will not be processed. Cash is not accepted through the mail.
To access the appropriate form go to the Student Request Forms page.