Student Request Forms
- If you are applying to an Alberta post-secondary institution, please consult with them, or visit the Apply Alberta website: https://www.applyalberta.ca/pub. Some Alberta post-secondary institutions will request your transcript on your behalf at no charge.
- Diploma courses with unpaid rewrite fees will not appear on your official transcript until the outstanding fee is paid.
- Alberta Education no longer accepts credit card payments verbally, via e-mail, or written on forms that have been mailed or faxed to our office in order to comply with ‘Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standard.
- If you wish to order your transcripts you can order it online via the link below or mail in your request with a cheque or money order.
- Effective September 1st, 2014, Statement of Courses and Marks will only be issued on an “As Soon As Possible” basis. Requests will no longer be held in anticipation of First, Second, or Summer School Semester exam marks.
The following forms may assist you with requesting services. You can request a transcript, register for a diploma examination or request that your address or demographic information be updated.
Complete the appropriate form and return the signed copy by mail to the number indicated on the form.
Statement of Courses and Marks Request Form
For assistance with these forms please contact the Help Desk.
Phone: 780-427-5318 (To access toll-free in Alberta, first dial 310-0000)
Students calling within the Edmonton region can dial directly to 780-427-5318.