Projects and Initiatives
Many of Alberta Education's ongoing initiatives also have a specific focus on improving the success of First Nations, Métis and Inuit learners.
- First Nations students benefit from partnership between Northland School Division and Kee Tas Kee Now Tribal Council
Students from four First Nations in northern Alberta attending on reserve or public schools within the Northland School Division will benefit from an innovative education agreement between Northland and the Kee Tas Kee Now Tribal Council.
- MOU for First Nations Education
- FNMI Education Partnership Council
- Parent and Community Engagement
- Learning Together for Success Conference
- Successful Transitions for First Nations, Métis and Inuit Youth Workbook
- Alberta Initiative for School Improvement (AISI)
- High School Completion
- First Nations, Metis and Inuit Education Policy Framework - 2008 Progress Report
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit Education Policy Framework - 2004 Progress Report